... easing into semi-retirement, having lots of creative adventures and enjoying being a (relatively) new Granny.

Wednesday 26 December 2012

28.2.12 part 2



Stream of consciousness – choose one word and write about it for 5 minutes
 
SUN
I love a sunny day and feel down on a dull day. 
I love to be in the sun, to feel it beating down on my face and on my head, but only for a short time. 
I hate to feel too hot from being in the sun for too long. 
My eyes begin to want to close, my skin feels tight and I want to retreat inside, away from the sun. 
Perhaps I like sun when I can see it rather than feel it. 
I love the warmth of the sun after a long, cold winter and the promise of summer to come. 
Maybe the thinking about the sun is better than actually experiencing it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment