... easing into semi-retirement, having lots of creative adventures and enjoying being a (relatively) new Granny.

Saturday 7 November 2015

Best of GrandMarg's Blog week 3


Celebrating three weeks of continuous blog posting
This week I have continued with my plan to alternate photos and writing, and although I have not yet had anyone comment on my posts I have had a few more lookers. I am happy that I have managed to post something every day for the past 3 weeks.

Here's a brief run down of what you missed if you  haven't yet discovered my website.

Day 16: Best of GrandMarg's Blog - week two(ish)
Day 17: Deep Sleep - written on a tired Friday
Day 18: Flowering succulent - photos of my beautiful cactus
Day 19: Language - addressing a writing prompt
Day 20: Spider webs - photos of spider webs taken this year
Day 21: Bus stop - how I hated going to school on the bus

In the next week I plan to combine writing and photos of my European trip last year, and by the time I have finished that my 30 days of blogging will be complete.

Never miss out on another blogpost, subscribe herePlease leave a comment if you like (or don't like) what you read on my blog :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment