... easing into semi-retirement, having lots of creative adventures and enjoying being a (relatively) new Granny.

Sunday 15 November 2015

Day 30!!!! Fond memories of Paris

So I have made it to day 30 of the 30 Day Blogging Challenge where I undertook to post once a day for 30 days. I have surprised myself at the persistence I have exhibited and I am hoping that it has not been too tedious for anyone who has been reading my blog posts.

I was planning to do another post today with more pictures describing the next stage of our trip to France in 2014, but with all the sad, sad news coming out of Paris today I think I will just post a few of my favourite Paris photos and send heartfelt loving energy to everyone in that beautiful city.








3 comments:

  1. Also so many happy memories of my Paris trip.. The world has become a crazy place. Prayers for France.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments dear friend. My first ever comments!!!

      Delete
  2. Also so many happy memories of my Paris trip.. The world has become a crazy place. Prayers for France.

    ReplyDelete