... easing into semi-retirement, having lots of creative adventures and enjoying being a (relatively) new Granny.

Saturday 14 November 2015

Week 4 roundup

This week I managed to again post every day to my blog, although I wasn't able to get through my planned sequence of travelling through France. Doing that should see me through to the end of the 30 Day Blog Challenge and then I can decide how often I plan to regularly post if not every day.

Here's a brief run down of what you missed if you  haven't yet discovered my website.

Day 22: Week 3 of Grandmarg's blog
Day 23: Travelling from Sydney to Hong Kong on the way to Paris 
Day 24: Day 2 - Arriving in Paris and exploring alone
Day 25: Neighbours - how much I loved our neighbours, and why
Day 26: Going to school - how I continued to hate going to school
Day 27: Misunderstood - addressing a writing prompt
Day 28: July road trip - some photos from my solo road trip



Never miss out on another blogpost, subscribe herePlease leave a comment if you like (or don't like) what you read on my blog :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment