... easing into semi-retirement, having lots of creative adventures and enjoying being a (relatively) new Granny.

Sunday 1 November 2015

Best of GrandMarg's Blog - week two(ish)

This week I have kept up with the 30 Day Blogging Challenge by posting every single day, I have revamped my blog page trying out a new look and I have started to alternate photos and writing in keeping with my new look page.

Here's a brief rundown of what you missed if you  haven't yet discovered my website.

Day 11: Seven word Sunday (on Tuesday)-my attempts at writing Small Stones
Day 12: Spring comes to the garden - 6 photos of our Spring garden
Day 13
: My slow but steady fitness quest - how I am starting to walk more frequently
Day 14: Day 14, more flowers - some more photos of our garden
Day 15:Albert Hall Canberra 1944 - how I imagine my parents met


Never miss out on another blogpost, subscribe herePlease leave a comment if you like (or don't like) what you read on my blog :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment