... easing into semi-retirement, having lots of creative adventures and enjoying being a (relatively) new Granny.

Monday 26 October 2015

Best of GrandMarg week one(ish)

I've been doing the 30 Day Blogging Challenge since Saturday of last week. Here's a round up of the posts I have published so far, one a day, every day for the past week.

Day 1: Describe a grandparent - memories of my grandmother Daisy
Day 2: Crown - a fairy tale for my grand daughters
Day 3: Millie - talking on the phone
Day 4: What I started over again - my 3 exercise bikes
Day 5: What I know - an unnumbered list of some of the things I know
Day 6: A memory associated with a bicycle
Day 7: Bushfires - travelling through burnt out country
Day 8: Taste - what is it?

These posts have all been based on writing prompts that I have addressed over the last 3 years.

Never miss out on another blogpost, subscribe here http://grandmarg.blogspot.com.au.

No comments:

Post a Comment