... easing into semi-retirement, having lots of creative adventures and enjoying being a (relatively) new Granny.

Wednesday 28 October 2015

Spring comes to the garden - 6 photos to celebrate

This week I have decided to try and vary my blog posts by interspersing writing with recent photos. Hopefully this will add interest to my blog and allow me to showcase some of my other creative interests.


The wisteria flowered early and made a beautiful display

The Chinese Weeping Elm has gone from strength to strength as well

The garden is rapidly coming to life after a particularly cold winter (including snow!) and I have enjoyed taking photos as the flowers begin to bloom.

Apple blossoms taken in early October

Another view of the same apple blossoms

A wide awake daisy, October 2015

This photo took a long time to take.
I had to fight not only a flighty bee but also an annoying breeze
that kept swishing the lavender stalks as I snapped.

No comments:

Post a Comment