... easing into semi-retirement, having lots of creative adventures and enjoying being a (relatively) new Granny.

Friday 30 October 2015

Day 14 - more flowers

This is a selection of photos of flowers taken over this year.







This beautiful pink ruffled rose flowered earlier this year.



I bought a bag of tulip bulbs in April and planted them. This was one of the successful blooms.







This white tulip was the only other one that flowered. I must make sure I divide the bulbs and store them carefully before replanting for next winter/spring.

































Our daffodils desperately need dividing and replanting - this was the only one that flowered and surprised us.






The pansies tried hard all winter but I think they have now given up the ghost. Next year I will plant more clumps or more in pots for a better effect.








No comments:

Post a Comment